luteria-eres Index du Forum
luteria-eres
Forum de la guilde Luteria Eres

luteria-eres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Does anything like Atom’s nice-index exist for Sublime ? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luteria-eres Index du Forum -> La Famille -> Présention
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 09:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Does anything like Atom’s nice-index exist for Sublime ? Répondre en citant

hello,

Does an equivalent exist for Sublime. If not, could anyone give me some pointers on how I can start implementing it (still a novice with plugins)?

It seems to me that the key here is to be able to calculate the tab name based on the path of the file.
If you're ok with the fact that you wouldn't be able to edit the file (at least without triggering the "save as..." box), you could make a plugin that reads the file content from disk, opens an empty view, pastes the content, sets the name that you want (it would become the tab's name) and marks it as scratch. Then you would have what you ask more ore less. You could also add a symbol prefix to the tab name to increase visibility.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/does-anything-like-atoms-nice-index-exist-for-sublime/32541

motion graphics video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 09:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luteria-eres Index du Forum -> La Famille -> Présention Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006