luteria-eres Index du Forum
luteria-eres
Forum de la guilde Luteria Eres

luteria-eres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: A post with all my concerns in regards of the game's ? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luteria-eres Index du Forum -> La Famille -> FanArt
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 08:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: A post with all my concerns in regards of the game's ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

The thing I want to talk about, is the plans for the future.
- Why so few info on the stuff you are working on? I get it, you talked a bit about Z5 and R3, but 2 screenshots is nowhere near enough for people. We want to know more, it doesnt matter if it's completely random info, just more about the new content. There were promises for live streams and Q&A sessions but so far we had, I think a 1 hour talk with Moki in voice chat at a totally random, unannounced time.

What new content are you aiming for? We have GvG now, not exactly as most of us expected, but its here. What next? New features, ideas are always welcome, even if they are just ideas and you want feedback from us. There were hints for "more content", but thats just not enough.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.bitheroesgame.com/forums/forum/main-forum/2385-a-post-with-all-my-concerns-in-regards-of-the-this-game-s-future

teaser video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 08:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luteria-eres Index du Forum -> La Famille -> FanArt Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006